mass production of stadium seats
mass production of stadium seats
Our mass production of stadium seats currently focuses on our two main models which one of them is STADIUS220 and second one is
STADIUS401 we have been producing both of these models for decades and in mass production quantities for international stadiums and
government projects worldwide.
The demand for these stadium seats, especially as we said of the models mentioned above, only increases and increases over the years,
we are able to produce more than 6,500 seats per week from each one of these models.
That is mean, within one month we will be able to supply about 30,000 seats from each one of these models.
Which means that in a period of 7 months we can produce more than 200,000 seats from each one of these models.
Many costumers are askıng us how many seats of the model STADIUS220 can enter in one 40 feet container?
So here are all the answers:
Truck: 3750 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS220
Big Truck : 9000 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS220
40 ‘Container: 6500 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS220
Also many costumers are askıng us how many seats of the model STADIUS401 can enter in one 40 feet container?
So here are all the answers:
Trucks: 600 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS401
Big truck: 1730 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS401
40 ‘Container: 1400 units of Stadium seat model STADIUS401
Mass production of stadium seats That’s what we specialize in! mass production of stadium seats That’s what we love to do!
To do mass production of stadium seats this requires strict adherence to high production conditions that we maintain in our factory.
To do mass production of stadium seats requires high level inspection and a commitment to ensure that the seats will be 100% equally
same in shape and in color. And this is our job in any production process of stadium seats and chairs.
When it comes to the mass production of stadium seats we offer you not to take any unnecessary risks and work with us to achieve the
success of your project hundred percent and without manufacturing errors.
Mass production is not a child’s play and you can not allow yourself to make a mistake in your manufacturer’s choice.
This is also the quality of a product that must be under the highest criteria and at the same time seats that must be provided in time
according to the agreed agreement. We have already heard of many cases where the seats were missing in time and games had to be
delayed and the contractor went into thousands of dollars penalty just because his manufacturer did not meet the schedule.
Mass production of stadium seats under the best conditions is our responsibility and our mission so definitely contact us when you need
mass production and fast production on time of stadium seats.
- Published in A players' seat, Aiming to achieve the right factory for Auditorium seating, Auditorium seating manufacturer in Turkey, Cinema chair manufacturer, conference seats manufacturer, factory for Auditorium seating, Factory for Plastic Stadium chairs, Fixed Seating from Turkey in affordable price, Golf court seating, hockey chairs, ice hockey seating solutions, mass production of stadium seats, plastic stadium chair, players' bench shelter, professional seating solution, seating-manufacturer, seats production, sport courts, stadium chairs, stadium contractor, stadium project, stadium seat, stadium seats manufacturer, Technology in Stadium, tennis court, Turkish Exporter, Turkish manufacturer, VIP seat
Ready to walk to the end of the hall
Ready to walk to the end of the hall
Governors of states and mayors have become hostages in the hands of billionaire groups who use threats and promise to leave to obtain public funding for building larger, more elaborate, and sometimes over-exaggerated facilities
In recent years Sacramento fans have become accustomed to the fact that they lead nothing, unless it is chaos. The team, which is considered one of the blackest holes in the NBA and is synonymous with a failed management culture, is still looking for the path to professional success – and as long as Derrickos Cazins is in the car, one can believe that it will eventually find it too. The first step to success is in the city center, where what is supposed to be the most advanced basketball court in the world is now being built.
The change in question has not yet affected what is happening on the park, but it began as early as May 2013, when Yavak Rannadiv, an American Indian billionaire who made his fortune as a software engineer, purchased the club. Golden 1 Center is the name of the new hall, which is currently being built in downtown Sacramento, at a cost of $ 550 million, which will jump to more than $ 1 billion if one considers the businesses and residences to be included in the huge complex Which according to the plan is supposed to change the face of the capital of California.
Watch on youtube the Stadium of sacramento kings
The auditorium will contain 17,500 seats for viewers to enjoy the best of technology. In addition to graphic interfaces connected directly to the various social networks, green building will correspond with the vegetation of the region, huge hanger doors that welcome the visitors and lead to a public square overlooking a luxury hotel and a board that will hurt the eyes.
“We are helping Sacramento to become the city of the future,” Rannadiv told NBC radio in Sacramento. “Once the fan enters the compound, our smart system will recognize him if he wants to, and it will be his job to follow his whim.” She would do more, when she led him to his chair and knew which food he preferred. “This will be the smartest and greenest building in the world,” continues Rannadiv, who will also provide practical solutions such as information about the services with the shortest turn, how long it will take to buy a cup of cola and the estimated time of departure at the end of the game.
While Chernadiv boasts of his team’s new and smart home, which is expected to be ready in 17 months, not everyone is satisfied with the ostentatious project, which is largely financed by public money. Funding for the sports stadiums has been in the headlines in the United States in recent years. While supporters argue that the money is directed to theaters and stadiums that encourage the economy and develop social and cultural life, opponents say there is no reason why countries and municipalities, most of which are in deficit, will finance sports halls owned by billionaires.
watch on youtube the Milwaukee Ripple Effect
The studies support the opponents’ position. While a new room may have a positive effect on trading in nearby areas, it is difficult to find the same effect in areas far from it. A recent study in Forbes examined the impact of the baseball stadiums built in Baltimore, San Diego, San Francisco, Denver, and Seattle on the local economy for 25 years. The study found no evidence that the stadiums improved the local economy, given that the money allocated for the construction could have been invested in more appropriate channels such as education, welfare and housing.
“We’re building a hall for two of the richest people in the United States,” said Jonathan Brustoff, a Wisconsin lawmaker, to the New York Times. “If aliens came here and saw what was happening, they would say, ‘What the hell are you doing? ‘”. “The owners of the group acted as if they had no obligation to the local people,” added David Bowen, also from the Wisconsin Commons. Tim Shea, the head of the Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, believes that the hall in the city will soon contribute to the city’s life, and not necessarily in the economic context: “It gives the city an identity and uniqueness,” he explained. Which only a few weeks earlier had signed a $ 250 million cut in the University of Wisconsin budget.
Milwaukee is just the latest example of a city that has succumbed to billionaire demands and has given them hundreds of millions of dollars. While in Sacramento, Rannadiv enjoyed the support of Mayor Kevin Johnson, a former NBA player, the Bax owners, Wesley Addens and Mark Lasry, had to threaten to receive government money. The two really did not invent the method. Most of the sports stadiums in the top four leagues were established with public funding. Forbes reported that between 2000 and 2010, the American public invested at least $ 12 billion in halls and tools. As well as the profits already generated from the halls – mainly through sponsorship agreements and franchises for food sales – from the groups’ collections to their pockets. The only payment that the state receives back is annual fees, which will cover the investment in hundreds of years.
While the owners of sports teams in the United States enjoy both lucrative and lucrative business and public funding that helps them increase future revenue, state governors and mayors remain hostage. In recent years, NBA players have begun to play a special game – “Give me a hall, or I leave for Seattle,” call it, and billionaires, as the billionaires do, do not stop forever.
No public figure is interested in signing the departure of a professional sports team. Seattle is still struggling to recover from the SuperSonics’ departure in 2008, and Los Angeles has yet to overcome the departure of Rames in 1995. Therefore, these two cities are used as leverage by group owners. “Who will be the next group to pretend to be going to Seattle unless the city does not pay for its shiny new room?” Bill Simmons said on Twitter. “It’s amazing that 2015 billionaires are still able to push cities and countries to build them.” As it seems, this crooked reality is unlikely to change anytime soon.
Now watch what John Oliver has to say about the stadiums in the United States
The 8 most insane sports courts in the world
From golf on a snow field to tennis in the sky: the 8 most insane sports courts in the world
A basketball court on an aircraft carrier, golf on a snowboard, “river football”, cricket 610 meters below ground, and a tennis court on a 200-meter helipad – watch the world’s most amazing sports courts.
Who think of famous sports fields, usually head to the Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona or Madison Square Garden in New York, the New York Knicks home court. But around the world you can find quite a few strange sports facilities, from an underground cricket ground to an Arctic golf course.
We gathered or you fthe eight most unusual sports fields in the world:
- Basketball Court on the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier. The aircraft carrier was converted to a marine museum in California and in 2012 there was a game between the groups of Syracuse University Orange and San Diego State University. President Barack Obama was there to watch the match, which ended with a 62-49 win over Syracuse.
2.Omannak Golf Course in Greenland. Unlike the familiar golf courses that are characterized by green grass, here the dominant color is the white of the snow. Therefore it is important to play with colored balls – red, yellow or even green – as white balls tend to assimilate in the environment. The first World Ice Golf Championship took place in 1997. Since the route is designed on an ice shelf, it changes every year. Not surprisingly, some tournaments have been canceled due to the harsh weather conditions.
3. Rugby beaches in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. The RAK rugby team played their home games in the UAE league on this sandy beach before moving to a traditional lawn. Rugby Sands sounds fun until you take into account that the sand comes everywhere, including the eyes and nose.
4. River football in the town of Borton on the Water in the county of Gloucestershire in England. Every year there is a football game on a traditional holiday day set for the end of August. The game usually attracts a large crowd, even though the viewers finish the game soaked in water.
5. A cricket game at a depth of 610 meters below the ground at the Cambrian mine for slate stone in northern England. The first game took place in 2013 between the local teams of Kaldebeck and Therkald. The game was organized in order to raise money for the reconstruction of Trekkeld, which suffered from flooding. The slate stones were used as tools in the game. In the end, Kaldbeck won and hoisted the cup, which was also made up of a slate.
6. Tennis court height of 211 meters in Dubai. In 2005 tennis stars Roger Federer and Andre Agassi played in this high court, where it was recommended not to dive into a ball. The lot was built on the helipad of the Burj Al Arab Hotel, which is the most luxurious hotel in the world. It was not a game for faint hearts or for fear of heights. This helipad also hosted the training of golf champion Rory McElroy. In 2011, the Irishman climbed this level to practice his short strokes.
7. Boston’s Fenway Park turns into a formidable ski jumping site – the famous field where the Boston Red Sox Homer is playing a ski slide, in which surfer Andrei Raghtali jumped to a high altitude in a single event of its kind in 2016.
8. A horse race on the frozen lake in St. Moritz, Switzerland. These races have been in place since 1907, and sometimes the frozen lake is also used as a polo court.
SeatUp Turkey will be with you to produce you the right seating solution you need for every unique project you have!